Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Metallumia Identifies "Helen"!

A million thank-yous to Metallumia for recognizing my "Helen" and figuring out who she is! This is the girl whose unidentified picture I had stumbled on and sent to Marina as a visual reference for my Enchanted Doll.

She is Anna Popplewell, an English actress who played the older sister, Susan, in the Narnia movies, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, and Prince Caspian. Isn't she pretty?

I'm an idiot for never having seen those movies myself; I've loved the books for ages and worn out two sets of them with reading and lending them. We even had McDonald's Happy Meal toys from those movies, so I have no excuse! Well, I am definitely going to see them now, anyway.

It's so marvelous to be able to see more pictures of her, and to know for sure who the woman is that has shared her lovely coloring with my Enchanted Doll. There's no doubt in my mind that Metallumia has found the right person--here she is, with an absolutely incandescent smile, wearing the same clothes as in my other picture of her. Thank you again, Metallumia--what a great surprise!

4 comments:

thelonglostwoods said...

How funny! I've even seen Narnia and I didn't cotton on! At first I thought she looked a bit like the girl who was in the "Tuck Everlasting" film

aneemal said...

That's so cool! :D

Shadow Play said...

How cool to finally find out who she is! She's really a very pretty girl indeed, and excellent choice to base an ED on! :)

Metallumia said...

Oh ! Weeeeeeeee!!
I am glad that you found it helpful!
She is such a beautiful girl and fits your description of your Yren's complexion so perfectly!
~Mia