Sunday, August 16, 2009

For My Friends...

I spent a while gazing at Yren's picture today and realized that I am totally under her spell. I'm in love!

She has a serene, almost Madonna-like expression. She is soothing to look at. I like how her lips are rather on the light side so that I can, as Monika pointed out, use real make-up to change their color. Isn't that neat?

And with medium lashes and brows rather than black ones, she can potentially wear even more wig colors than I currently own. I'll have to send for a sample-ring from Monique, so I can hold them up to her face and tell for sure which ones suit her.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this blog and encourage me with your comments... I don't have many ways of expressing my appreciation, besides just saying thank you, but today there's something I can give as a little gift just for you. I hope you enjoy it.

8 comments:

monika viktoria said...

:-D Oh RUTH I'm SO happy :-) yay yay yay yay yay!

and yes, of course you may post pictures of anything you may or may not have received in the mail from Fern :-P

I like to open up the preview pictures of both girls side by side... they look like old friends : ) ...which gives me an idea :-P

aneemal said...

<3 <3 <3 <3

I don't think this girl could do 'haughty' even if she tried, she's just too lovely... and open...her eyes draw you in, instead of keeping you out.

That's a great idea about the lipstick!

Congratulations Ruth! and thank you so much for sharing! Now, where's Fern?!?!?!?!?!? :p

annina said...

aww Ruth thank you for sharing her first pictures, she looks so beautiful! congratulations and i hope she will come home quickly :)

monika viktoria said...

Aneemal -> Fern has to stay with Marina for a little longer, she's ahh... half baked, lol!!

eiko82 said...

WOW, Yren looks really beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

ms. noxy said...

Oh wow! She looks so different from what I expected. She actually looks like she could be a sister of the Clara doll as well - another doll I'm in love with. And she looks so exotic! Oh I'm truly happy for you Ruth, she's definitely a keeper. ;)

Metallumia said...

Thank you for sharing her ,Ruth!
She looks beautiful !*!*!*
We're so very happy for you !!!

Shadow Play said...

I'm really glad to hear you guys are getting along, and looking at her pictures I can see why. Wow! She's well and truly stunning. I love that soft, sweet smile she has going on, and her gorgeous blue eyes!