Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why so sad, Yren?

Last night when I looked in on Yren to say good-night to her, she looked sad to me. Now why was that? Makes me wonder if there was a disturbance in the ED force. Maybe she just heard the news about her cousin Selena's hand being hurt.

It's possible she was distressed that I was not able to immediately start sewing her new dress out of the glorious new fabric I found for her, but she's generally not pouty like that. (A good thing too, because I won't get to that new dress for at least a week. )

So why so sad? Maybe she'll tell me, now that I've noticed. Maybe the date was an anniversary of something sad...

4 comments:

monika viktoria said...

Ohhh dear : ( It's very worrying, I do hope we find out soon, and it's something fixeable!

ms. noxy said...

Awww, Yren do not be sad! Here, have a present! (bored of them yet? Hahaha)

monika viktoria said...

What could the anniversary have been about? Perhaps... perhaps it's the date her fathers ship was wrecked. So an end of her old life - but the beginning of her new life, so it's not all sad!
There seems to be a "blue mood" about, try to stay on top if it pretty Yren!

Paiva said...

I haven't figured it out yet, but she's sure to feel better when she hears about your kind comments. That is a very good thought, Monika--it could well have been the shipwreck anniversary...the gales of October, somewhere, blowing them off course...

Noxy! You drew Yren's Poiret negligee! It's so cute! No, I am not bored of your pictures and never could be--you just amaze me. Thank you and Yren thanks you too.

Fortunately I use three different computers at work, so I can have a different Noxy portrait as wallpaper at each of them!