Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yren in Her Miss Orchid Original!




The top is a very elegant bodysuit which can double as a swim suit, and the skirt ties on obi-style with an ingenious double closure of snap and ribbon tie. Miss Orchid is going to revolutionize couture with her fresh new approach to style and her technical innovations.

Thank you to Emily for reminding me that files can move from computer to computer with a flash drive and that I do actually own one. Sorry the pictures do not do justice to Miss Orchid's incandescent creation, but then, they couldn't possibly! Yren is very pleased.

Do I have the skirt pouffed out properly, Monika? Tell me if it needs to be adjusted...

4 comments:

ms. noxy said...

Aw she looks sooo sweet in that Miss Orchid Original! I LOVE the puffy skirt. So cute! She's all dressed up for a new years party!

monika viktoria said...

Ooh la la, doesn't Yren just look *smashing*

I like that Helene's hat is the perfect match! Now all you need is her heels and she's a showstopper!!

Oh, what's that? Miss Orchid says the ensemble looks darling on the dear! She can't wait till I hurry up and get it on her blog! oh oh so pushy!!!

And fern of course, always adores seeing her friend!! x x

aneemal said...

Just stopping by again... I think the second pic is one of the best you've ever taken of Yren. She looks like she's in a modern boutique, trying out the latest fashions. The light is great.

I'd love to see her in a different style wig...

Paiva said...

Thanks, Aneemal! I have grand ambitions of becoming a wigmaker deluxe, but so far haven't accomplished much.

But you're right, other wigs do change her dramatically, and she can wear almost any color. I will do my best to gratify your wish!!!