Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Photo Project Inspiration

I found this set on Polyvore, which is one of the most fun places to troll for ED ideas ("Edeas"?) I've ever seen. And since they make it so easy to share, here it is!

Лесная сказка

And isn't the back of the dress cute too! Bows Bows Bows!


I'm finding the Valentine's Day theme for the ED forum's photo project to be more than usually exciting. Maybe because my favorite color is pink, and Yren's is red, and here's our chance to play with frou-frou and bling-bling and fol-de-rols and gewgaws and and and furbelows and what-have-yous. And bows. Must have bows! And hearts roses stripes apples cherries rouge parasols and polka dots!

And you want to know what else I think? *Boyfriends* should not in any way be necessary to celebrate a happy Valentines Day. Why should they get to determine whether the day is a success or not? They barely understand it, even the sweetest of them.  This is a *girl's* holiday if there ever was one. Chocolate? Lace? Satin bows? Valentine's Day has got our fingerprints all over it!

4 comments:

monika viktoria said...

I LIKE the vintage set!!! I'm sure you'll create soemthing incredibly beautiful :-)

ms. noxy said...

I agree with monika, that Vintage one is lovely! I WANT those heels! I can't wait to see what you end up doing for this month's photo project! You're right, it's a perfect theme for your pink and Yren's Red. hehe

Hubby said...

Hey, I'm off the hook, if Valentine's Day is only a girl's holiday!

Paiva said...

Hey--I didn't know you read this blog! I thought you only read my *other* blog--the one where I wrote all about the importance of seizing every possible occasion to buy flowers and chocolate for your wife! Where's the "edit" button...