Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cool spring afternoon

Yren doesn't complain about weather much  and she doesn't get chilled easily on these cool spring days. So today, together, we went outside to check round the garden plot a bit, and make sure the deer have not trimmed down the bushes overmuch with their teeth. Forsythias and then lilacs are only about six weeks away!

I should have put a shawl on her, but here she is anyway in her walking skirt. The top she is wearing is a muslin-trial I worked on; she also has a little white tee to go with, but we haven't finished any of her "official" tops that were suggested by her friends earlier in this blog. I think the color is a little too close to her skin to photograph easily.

5 comments:

undermytree said...

Yren is truly such a sweet girl, i think it every time i see her face, you just can't help but love her. thank you for those outside photos, Iðunn and me really enjoy them and we wave hello to you two! :)
~Annina

ms. noxy said...

She looks so sweet! I love her little hat. hehe. :)

aneemal said...

I love her hat too :)

aneemal said...

I love her hat too :)

monika viktoria said...

Oooh look at that foliage... so different from the grey of gum leaves here.... I'd love to take some outdoor shots of fern... but we have a tiled verandah and that's it....