Friday, March 26, 2010

I didn't know you could do that!

Watch Noxy--you can learn way cool things from her.

I wanted to show everyone the neat wallpaper she made for me, and stupidly thought I'd have to take a picture of the whole computer... But then I was just over at Noxy's place checking out her new post, and there were these great pics of her wallpaper--obviously not photos.

*gaping jaws* It never occured to me to just take a *screen shot* of it! Never a "duh" moment with me around!

So I am doubly indebted to Noxy for this image, both the original and the reproduction! When I'm on my other work computer, I'll post the other one. Cute cute cute.


2 comments:

monika viktoria said...

so cute - I'm having "screen shot" issues too. My laptop doesn't have the "print screen" button in the top right corner of the keyboard, and that was the only was I knew how to do that!!!

ms. noxy said...

Oh yay! I helped! *jig* You have such few icons! I think I go overboard with mine. lol. :D

monika, on some of the laptops I've encountered, the prnt scrn button is often sharing another button, and so I would have to hold down fn + whatever-button-prnt-scrn-is-sharing. Could it be the same for you? :)