Saturday, January 7, 2012

Revisiting Yren in Early Fall


Posted by Picasa

Lately I switched over to Picasa for picture-editing... It's not so easy and intuitive as Windows Picture Manager is, but it does have some nice editing options. It has encouraged me to take a new look at some old shots of Yren that I didn't like so much, and play with them to see if they might be improved. So this is Yren from a photo shoot you might recognize if you've kindly dropped into this bloghome before.

Hmmm, playing with Picasa makes me want to try some new photo shoots too... Yren says she's willing. She's usually a night owl, but when there's pictures to be taken she wakes up early to take advantage of the cool morning light. This set of pics in the wicker chair was taken in golden afternoon light and isn't so flattering; it's one reason I didn't like the results of that afternoon's effort quite so much. And it's probably why I like this black and white version better.

At least she has clothes on this time!

No comments: